ALDILA’ BIOFLY biodegradable tubes

Medifly has just developed new biodegradable tubes ALDILA’ BIOFLY™.


Main characteristisc:

  • Tubes realized with coex technology
  • Good flexibility
  • Suitable for refrigeration systems with biocompatible plate for temporary storage (for example, funerary sector)
  • The raw materials used to produce ALDILA’ BIOFLY ™ tubes are for 80% considered non-hazardous to the environment and biodegradable, therefore bioaccumulation phenomena are not expected. The remaining 20% is represented by raw materials not considered ecotoxic and non-biodegradable. No release of hazardous substances is required for humans and the environment if incineration is carried out at plants that operate correctly and under controlled conditions.


For more info you can:

Start typing and press Enter to search